Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Solutions
Since the first PeopleSoft projects executed in Quebec, ERP Connex consultants have been building a strong expertise in using PeopleSoft solutions to answer the business needs of human resources, financial and procurement services. Over time, we have expanded our expertise following the extension of PeopleSoft applications aimed at other areas within organizations.
We continually focus on keeping this expertise up-to-date to help you profit from improvements of new releases such as PeopleSoft 9.1. According to Oracle, 21 new modules, 200 industry specific features and more than 1,350 general features have been added in this release.
The following is a short list of the main PeopleSoft application modules for which we offer superior implementation, upgrade and support services. If the PeopleSoft module that you plan to implement is not listed here, please contact us to enquire if we can help.
Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Core HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefit Management)
- Workforce Management (Absence Management, Resource Management, Time and Labor, Travel and Expense Management, Workforce Scheduling)
- Workforce Service Delivery (eBenefits, ePay, eProfile)
- Integrated Talent Management (eCompensation, eDevelopment, ePerformance, eRecruiting).
Enterprise Financial Management
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Financial Analytics
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Travel and Expense Management
- Treasury Management
Supplier Relationship Management (Procurement)
- Catalog Management
- Collaborative Supply Management
- eSupplier Connection
- Supplier Contract Management
Enterprise Service Automation (Project Management)
Enterprise Performance Management
PeopleSoft Technology and PeopleTools Enterprise
Academic Management (Campus Solutions)
- Student Administration
- Student Financials
- Student Records
- Recruiting and Admissions
- Campus Self-service